AnaesthesiaUK Community Forum Index AnaesthesiaUK Community
Please have your say in our discussion forum!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Return to main AnaesthesiaUK Site

Advanced Life Support (ALS) MCQ Help!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AnaesthesiaUK Community Forum Index -> Educational advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
syxx66

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 8:27 pm    Post subject: Advanced Life Support (ALS) MCQ Help! Reply with quote

Hi,

In a months time im taking my Advanced Life Support (ALS) and was wondering if anyone could help me with specific questions that will crop up in the Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) paper. Anything will be great.

Big Thanks!

Fred.
ajrm

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry Very Happy . Everyone scores 90-95% on the pre-test paper if you have quickly skimmed through the ALS manual you receive before the course. (Bear in mind there is a post course MCQ so this leaves lilttle scope for improvement unless you score poorly in the initial MCQ !). If I remember rightly most of the questions are straight from the manual.
syxx66

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I have got my MCQ Pre-Test paper, I was wondering if anyone remembers what was asked in the main MCQ during the ALS?

Ive read and know most of the manual but you never know what might crop up. Any help or additional questions that I can practice on would be great.

Thanks in Advance

Fred.
swift

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 9:18 pm    Post subject: ALS Reply with quote

hi;
about the ALS,i wont worry aabout it much.make sure you read your manual well atleast once.also try solving you pre MCQ paper.
its the practical stations they are more bothered about.
all the best Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AnaesthesiaUK Community Forum Index -> Educational advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: